See a presentation of Galva.
New commands in V3.00:
- An exclamation mark
!at the beginning of a line is equivalent to a
Cotefor easy insertion of dimensions in drawings.
AngRotfor rotating all or part of a drawing around point 0,0. In addition, the plot commands have a new parameter for such a rotation.
PolyR[P]for drawing regular polygons.
PlotSfor plotting signs, symbols or images according to data in a file.
ZoominiIfor the default zoom for printing.
Main other new features in V3.00:
- Possibility of inserting images in the input masks for a better description of the commands.
- Removal of the impossibility of printing large characters near and/or on the lower margin of the pages.
- Possibility to draw circles, camenberts and frames with gradient colors between two colors.
- Possibility to display the distance and the angle, the delta X and delta Y of the movement of the mouse in relation to a point, by keeping the Alt key pressed.
- Possibility of measuring the total length of a broken line drawn with the
- Possibility to integrate numeric expressions surrounded by # in the
- Addition of new parameters in many existing commands, including the possibility of
modifying the character spacing with the
TexteCcommands (making the external commands
GCE_TexteC) obsolete), …
- New files with « Ohmeter » scales examples.
- New external commands:
GCE_Cercle_P: To easily draw circles or arcs in perspective.
GCE_Elec: To easily draw some electronic components.
GCE_G(p): To easily plot the module and argument of transfer functions.
- Help completely revised.
- New deployment / installation file created with InnoSetup.
ANY INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL AND / OR PROFESSIONAL USE OF ANY KIND OF THIS SOFTWARE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AGREEMENT FROM THE AUTHOR.
For other uses, the use is free.
However, sending a (beautiful) postcard (or your QSL if you do Ham radio) to the author, at the address indicated in the help, is appreciated, and felt as an encouragement. Read about this subject « Conditions of use » in the help of the program.
For installing or updating the program, it is recommended to read the A_Lire-Read_Me.pdf file also contained in the installation zip files.
2020-09-12 By mistake the Galva_300 installation files contained the old versions of the zip files containing the English and German sample files This is corrected in the Galva_300a files.
Installation file created with Inno Setup for « recent » OS.
Setup file created with Visual Basic, compatible from Windows XP.